Saturday, September 5, 2009

If You Can't Get 'Em to Listen to Facts, Try a Little Pussy

The following video was removed from YouTube on September 3, 2009 due to "inappropriate content." It's back up now, but we don't know for how long.

If you're viewing this page from an email or a reader, you won't see the embedded video. You can go directly to the YouTube link here.

I was confused as to why this educational video about the Cybersecurity Act of 2009 might be considered "inappropriate." Then, almost near the end, I saw it:

The conservatives are using pussy to push their ideas!


Be sure to check out TheGonzoMama.com for more of Gonzo's musings!

7 comments:

Opus #6 said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! I will put this on my blog and hat tip to you. I bet you get some new followers! Great humor!

The Gonzo Mama said...

Awwww... Thanks, Opus #6! My FIRST h/t!

Amusing Bunni said...

This was very Funny, Gonzo! Nice to see your page!

BATS RIGHT, THROWS RIGHT *** said...

G-mamma.

A few reminders for readership.

Google owns YouTube.
Eric Schmidt is CEO of Google.
Eric Schmidt campaigne for Obama.
Many Pro-Hillary Google Blogger accounts were "offline" in June, 2008, as Hillary was still fighting for Democratic Party endorsement.
Google's explanation for that, was it was to counteract spam.

I'm a big fan of Google, but I don't trust Schmidt. He's a moonbat.

Ray said...

Opus6 was right..:>) I added myself to your tribe thanks to her link, and will read here often as well...

good luck and the title's eye catching coming from conservative ladies..

The liberals are just pissed because all the conservative women are beautiful and their natural habitat contains all dogs...lol

Soloman said...

Good stuff! I always encourage the use of pussy to push a political agenda!

Found you through Opus... Keep up the good work!

The Gonzo Mama said...

Bunni - Thanks for stopping by and subscribing! xoxo

Bats Right - So true. It's wise to know who we're in bed with.

Ray - Thanks for swinging by and reminding me what a hottie (if irreverent) I am.

Soloman - Thanks for the visit. I hope to continue to produce content worth reading.

Opus - Thanks again for the hat tip... I've had quite a few referrals from your blog, darling!